The cost of a translation depends of a variety of elements, so I must examine those elements before giving you a fee or the total cost of the translation.
Here you’ll find the criteria by which I establish my fees.
* I charge 25 % of the usual fee for repeated full sentences, but I will only apply the discount if the total is worthwhile.
* I charge 50% extra for urgent translations (overnight, sundays). In some cases regular clients don't have to pay extra for urgencies.
* Every translation below 2000 words is done online or with a messenger provided by the client.
* My minimum fee for international clients is USD 30- € 25 - £ 20.
* These fees include a 10% of Chilean Tax for my services. Those businesses/clients that declare Tax in Chile must withhold the 10% and declare it.